Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Siddhartha - The Son
Transcript of Siddhartha - The Son
The Son (Pgs. 83-90)
Suffering: Pain caused by ignorance and the crave for pleasure and immortality ; Essential to life.
Agápe (Greek): love in a "spiritual" sense. It often refers to a general affection or deeper sense of "true unconditional love" rather than attraction. This love is selfless; it gives and expects nothing in return. It is also used in ancient texts to denote feelings for one's children and the feelings for a spouse.
Happiness: Forgetting your individual happiness.
Peace: Exemption from, or subjection of, agitating passions; tranquility of mind or conscience.
Tranquility: A disposition free from stress or emotion
Tanha: Desire (Thirst)
- Craving to be
- Craving not to be
Life laughs at you if you think you can control it.
Love is an obstacle to true enlightenment.
Characters are just projections of an aspect of Siddhartha.