Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Selling and Purchasing an Agency
Transcript of Selling and Purchasing an Agency
Pitfalls to Avoid
Why Owners Sell
Who's Making Acquisitions?
What Drives Value?
President & CEO
About Mike Ginsberg
Selling & Purchasing an Agency
Looking at it from Both Sides of the Table
Macro Market-Level Changes
Buyers from Related Industries
2. Hockey Stick Projections
3. Abandoning Your Strategy
4. Distracting the Team
6. Fuzzy Objectives
5. Pricing Ignorance
7. Making a Bad
The Seller's Hand
The Buyer's Hand
Proven leadership with a plan
Low levels of client concentration
Appropriate capital investments
Strong position in a growth market