Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
Yadi Zeng 620026334
Yichen Zhang 600055362
Quang Vinh Doan 610051464 Growth and Income Undervalued companies
Make an arbitrage. Dividend Investing: Growth Investing: Value Investing Investment Objectives Growing companies
high retention ratio & low dividend
compromising performance Mature companies
High dividend & stable performance
High resistance ability to significance changes in the whole economy. Investment Strategy meet expectations at a minimum risk level Feedback short term & long term investment environment
Top - down:
Country - Industry - Stocks 1. Balance risk attitude and expected return
2. Time horizon: 30 years
3. Constraints: exchange rate; tax feature; cash or liquidity needs; regulatory constraints; specific requirements Investor Policy Statement: Examination of current financial, economic, political, and social conditions: Construction of portfolio: Passive Portfolio Add opinion Black-Litterman model Investment Allocation Germany Brazil Hong Kong Singapore Tai Wan Countries Industries Companies Top-down approach 1. relative strong competitive position.
2. stable economic and social environment
3. strong linkage with global economy.
4.highly skilled and educated workforce. Country Allocation Sector Allocation Stock Allocation Country Aggregate Economy S&P 1200 Portfolio Sector performance Sector Performance S&P 1200 Portfolio VZ Stock Financial Performance Black-Litterman Model The value-weighted benchmatk portfolio is optimal and derive the expected returns of each asset. Incorporate investor opinions about expected returns of each assert. Combine market expectations and investor opinions to get an active portfolio weight Deposite in Bank of America 30-year treasury bond 1.Basic materials
8.Utilities EQR CTL STARHUB DEQ.DE ANZ.AX SML CAPM Update information and adjust portfolio weights Performance and Evaluation Stocks and Portfolio
Time horizon :
28 - Jan -2013 to 8 - Feb - 2013
50% Risk free assets+ 50% S&p 1200 Portfolio Evaluation Porfolio vs Benchmark Portfolio Evaluation Based on the Sharpe, Treynor, Alpha, Information and M2 models : Stock Performance PEST ANALYSIS BASED ON OBJECTIVE 1. POLITICAL
4.TECHNOLOGY QUESTIONS & ANSWERS MID-TERM PRESENTATION FINAL PRESENTATION Thank you ! Duc Anh Tran 610059576
Jiang Feng 610059441
Praticsha Jeintilal 590017477
Thanh Tu Le 620032542