Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Crane Strain
- not as wide
- more consistency in the length of truss members. Improvements Results - the crane held a total of 5715g or 12.573lbs
- it has an efficiency of 62.12 Crane Strain Our Design - we chose this design because the triangle is the strongest shape.
- after researching multiple designs, our group decided to go with the most common design we found.
- we also chose this design to challenge ourselves. Our Crane - our crane is 20" long
- it is 92g or .2024lbs BY:
Julia, Caitlin, Jade, Jasmine, Andrew