Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
What do they do?
Transcript of What do they do?
1) What job is the most important?
Jobs in the hotel
Is very important in the hotel
He is the first person customers see.
My name is Juan and I am 32 years old. I have worked in Hotels for 1 year, I love my job. I meet a lot of people everyday, and always try to help them with everything. It is my job to help guests with their needs and request and keep them happy.
Guest come here for everything
Help solve guests problems
I am Carolina and I work in the reception area, I have been in hotels for 2 years. Sometimes it is a difficult job, but most of the time it is great. My job is to help guest with their rooms and reservations and anything else they need. I must be very patient and responsible.
I am Ana, I work in housekeeping, my job is to fix the rooms and keep them organized for guest to feel comfortable. I am very good at what I do and very responsible.
Keep rooms clean
Respectful with guest and personal belongings
Nice and neat
- All of them are they work in union.
2) What´s the most important part of your job?
- Do what's possible to make guest happy.