Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of APUSH
Analyze the significance of horticulture in Native American culture.
Primary Source Analysis
What is a primary source?
What is a secondary source?
How to analyze:
Draw conclusions based on evidence
Compare and Contrast Pre-Columbian Native American tribes.
Before we start...
Homework - Reading
-Notes can be annotated directly on your packet or on a separate sheet of paper. It will be put in your notebook next week.
Textbook - Henretta
-ALL notes are Cornell Style
55 Questions in 55 minutes
Will be same format for AP Gov
Must know something about the time period or historical context in order to answer the question
9 Questions-18 Minutes
Describe misconceptions Europeans had about the North American continent and its inhabitants
Get out parent signature page to turn in
Get a Reading Quiz from the front of the room
Get your notes out if you have it
You will answer the Reading Quiz question using A.C.E.
An example of this would be...
This means/shows that...