Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Biomes Project
-Portage la prairie,Manitoba
Summer : 30°c 86°f
Fall: 8°c 46.4
Spring: -5°c 23°f
Winter: -21°c -5.8f
Hottest Tempeture : 45.0 °C
Coldest Tempature : –63°C
- 896 790
-In winter animals
are leaving and then
it leaves other animals
hungry and then
maybe Aventully The
animals will die
My Soulotion to this challange is to hybernate.
first what you would have to do is fill up during the summer and fall, Because
by the time winter comes the
animals will have enough fat
to survive the winter.
Another option would be to try eating something
else or hoping some of the species you eat stay during the winter.