Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Global Warming
We should all STOP the burning of trees!
We should all help to save the earth from global warming, we should save energy, conserve energy, etc...... Global Warming
The world's energy is principally carbon-based
Over 85% of the world energy supply is carbon-based
Complex molecules are made up of carbon bonded with other elements, especially oxygen, hydrogen and nitrogen, and carbon is able to bond with all of these. IT CONTRIBUTE TO THE DISTRACTION
OF OUR PLANET! HOW DO WE KNOW THAT WE ARE CAUSING GLOBAL WARMING? NIGHT WARMING FASTER THAN DAYS! WINTER WARMING FASTER THAN SUMMER LESS OXYGEN IN THE AIR LESS HEAT ESCAPING TO SPACE MORE FOSSIL FUEL CARBON IN TREES MORE FOSSIL FUEL CARBON IN CORALS Do what's right! THANK YOU FOR YOU ATTENTION!
THE END! DONE BY: KRYSTAL(07) & KAI TING(09) CLASS 2E3 NO! NO! NO! NO! IT'S MELTING!!!