Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
William Butler Yeats
Transcript of William Butler Yeats
William Butler Yeats was born 1865 and died in 1939.
He was born in Dublin then moved to London.
He was a member of the Anglo-Irish minority.
In 1885 Yeats made has his first poetry publication in Dublin University Review.
He was awarded a Nobel Prize for literature in 1923
Most of his poetry resembles life and traditions
Yeats wrote mostly about personal, mythological and political concerns.
His most productive years were while he lived in County Sligo, Ireland.
Yeats was greatly influenced by Maude Gonne, who he met in 1889.
After she refused to marry him, they both married separate people.
Yeats continued to address many of his poems to Gonne.
W.B Yeats, irish poet, dramatist and scholar.