Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Golgi apparatus
The Golgi apparatus is important becuase it keeps the proteins from building up. What is the Golgi Apparatus' function and it's importance The flat membrane enclosed discs package or relase proteins. The smooth endoplasmic reticulum pinches off vesicles. In order for the Golgi Apparatus to store or send fats and proteins, the smooth E.R. has to pinch off vesicles that the Golgi Apparatus takes up What are the mechanisms of the Golgi apparatus and How is it regulated What is the connection between the Golgi Apparatus' function and a cells function, and what would happen if a cell didnt have a Golgi Apparatus? All cells need Golgi Apparatuses to package and ship out proteins.
If a cell didn't have a Golgi Apparatus, there would be a build up of proteins and vesicles. http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-the-golgi-complex.htm