Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Work and Energy
Transcript of Work and Energy
WHEN IS WORK DONE?
What force is doing
Just to make sure we got this.
RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN WORK AND ENERGY
Work Can Be
So how does THAT work?
(no pun intended)
Work Can Be Positive or Negative
Grab a Calculator!
In each photo identify the
the type of force doing WORK
the object that WORK is being on.
Work At An Angle
What component of the force is doing work?
ability to do work
Applied energy can do work
You and 5 of your friends are avid rock climbers. What variables would effect how much work you perform while climbing?
How about this one?
A New Formula for Work
W = Fd Cos 0
Where THETA is the angle
What are the values for the
Tell me a Story.
Make it INTERESTING.
A story of positive work
A story with displacement
but no work
A story of negative work
The Units for Work Are