Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
COEXISTENCE RULES AT SCHOOL
Transcript of COEXISTENCE RULES AT SCHOOL
To arrive on time to class
It's very important to arrive on time to class because if not when you come you interrupt your teacher and classmates.
Not to talk when teacher is speaking
We don't have to interrupt the teacher ,we have to wait racing the hand until he / she thinks it's tine to ask any question.
Race your hand!
Not to leave anyone alone
If we offer someone to play with us ,we let him not to be alone ,we feel better and make new friends.
Not to throw food away at the eating room
Some people don't have food to eat and we don't apraciate the food we have ,I see in the school people throwing the food down the table .These is very bad because people would do everything to have our food.
Much people can't eat