Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Science
Metamorphic Structures Igneous Rock is made from fire.
Molten rock cools and hardens creating
igneous rock Sedimentary is carried away
deposited by water, ice, and wind Sediment deposits are compressed or cemented together and harden creating Sedimentary rock Forces such as: extreme pressure, extreme heat, and chemical processes.
When the rock is changed from one of the forces that is metamorphic rock. Rocks are classified by the hardness scale