Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
BAD HABITS, BAD QUALITIES (B07)
Transcript of BAD HABITS, BAD QUALITIES (B07)
DO YOU HAVE ANY BAD HABITS?
1- I tell lies all the time.
2- I cheat on exams.
3- I never say 'Good morning / afternoon / evening' when I get into a place.
A bad habit is a negative behavior. It's usually difficult to stop it. For example:
- Some women usually gossip.
- Most Peruvians never arrive on time for appointments.
Do you have any bad qualities?
1- I'm too sensitive. I always cry when I see romantic films.
2- I'm jealous. I never let my
boy/girlfriend dance with any other person but me at a party.
Bad qualities are negative characteristics of someone's personality.
The Verb 'BE' is used with Bad Qualities. For example:
- I'm lazy. I never help my mom with the chores at home.