Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
BAD HABITS, BAD QUALITIES (B07)
Transcript of BAD HABITS, BAD QUALITIES (B07)
DO YOU HAVE ANY BAD HABITS?
1- I tell lies all the time.
2- I cheat on exams.
3- I never say 'Good morning / afternoon / evening' when I get into a place.
A bad habit is a negative behavior. It's usually difficult to stop it. For example:
- Some women usually gossip.
- Most Peruvians never arrive on time for appointments.
Do you have any bad qualities?
1- I'm too sensitive. I always cry when I see romantic films.
2- I'm jealous. I never let my
boy/girlfriend dance with any other person but me at a party.
Bad qualities are negative characteristics of someone's personality.
The Verb 'BE' is used with Bad Qualities. For example:
- I'm lazy. I never help my mom with the chores at home.