Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Welcome to Room 202 October 26, 2017
Transcript of Welcome to Room 202 October 26, 2017
37 + 38
Please clear off and put away your whiteboard and marker
Stand quietly behind your desk and face the flag.
Please take your seats.
Let's start our learning day
Please take out your whiteboard and marker.
Countdown to Common Core Testing
Welcome to Room 202
October 26, 2017
Oh, say, can you see, by the dawn's early light,
What so proudly we hail'd at the twilight's last gleaming?
Whose broad stripes and bright stars, thro' the perilous fight,
O'er the ramparts we watch'd, were so gallantly streaming?
And the rockets' red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof thro' the night that our flag was still there.
O say, does that star-spangled banner yet wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?
Hail, hail to old Purdue! All hail to our old Gold and Black! Hail, hail to old Purdue, Our friendship may she never lack! Ever grateful, ever true Thus we raise our song anew. Of the days we spent with you, All hail, our own Purdue!
28 + 47
66 + 28
45 + 47
How much time passed between the first clock and the second?
Correct these sentences.
1. we aint never hiked down the grand canyon
2. aunt martha sent us a gift for hanukkah
The /u/ in "mule" sounds most like the vowel sounds in
3. pull tool tune music
Command, statement, exclamation, or question?
4. Look out for that car ____________
5. Half of one dollar is fifty cents _____________