Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of CONNECTIONS
The Streetlight Effect:
The principle of the drunkard's search
, A. Kaplan (1964)
“Disciplinary Science is dead.
Tapping into the unknown unknowns
1. Extreme motivation
2. Ahead of "market"
3. Unknown to base
Better strategic fit
8 x Sales
Any old map?
Mountains look the same?
Direct Sales Model
90% of “new” and successful business models are rooted in either:
- BM pattern from other industry
- BM from other org in same industry
- Combo of 2 existing BM’s
"...decision making, perception, memory (WM & LTM), creativity, emotion, explanation, identification, general cognition..."
Memory & Intuition
Bridging knowledge domains and uncovering the unknown unknowns.
Why it matters and how to do it.
- KANBAN (Shelf-stocking in supermarkets)
- ANDON CORD (Bus passenger pulling cord)
Facebook RDDC - IKEA Flat Pack