Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Alcohol Advertising
Alcohol companies spend billions of dollars each year to advertise their alcoholic products
Center on Alcohol Marketing & Youth (CAMY)
( Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health)
The average yearly number of alcohol ads seen by youth watching television increased from
217 in 2001
366 in 2009
approximately one alcohol ad per day.
Should kids be exposed to any alcohol advertisements?
From 2001 to 2009, youth were 22 times more likely to see an alcohol product ad than an alcohol company-sponsored “responsibility” ad whose primary message warned against underage drinking and/or alcohol-impaired driving.
In what ways do advertisements try "catch" your interest?
Its a healthy option!
Talk about Taste
We Care About You
(Stess Drinking Responsibly)
Use it to Relax
Use it to have Fun
Use Attractive People