Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
CHAI Living Experience Curator
Fernando Figarion 5 October 2015
Transcript of CHAI Living Experience Curator
What is CHAI Living?
Thank you for your interest in CHAI Living.
CHAI Living is a hospitality concept based in Shanghai with a rapid growing presence across the region.
We are constantly looking for the best new talent to join our team.
CHAI Living is the serviced residences concept behind the EB 1935 Residences, and aims to design unique living spaces around the world inspired by history and culture, and combining subtle luxury with local spirit.
EB 1935 Residences by CHAI Living is a collection of branded serviced residences featuring stunning views and design, personalized services, a sense of history, and a welcoming community, making each residence truly feel like home.
CHAI Living aims to take its guests on a journey through local lifestyles and living traditions while constantly ensuring highest standards of service.
The name “CHAI” comes from an Asian tea that blends many flavors into a harmonious whole, illustrating the brand’s central concept: the mix of East, West, culture, tradition, modernity and surprises.
CHAI Living opened its first project in Shanghai, China in the Embankment Building 1935, a true Art Deco landmark. Through the ages, the more subtle Embankment Building fell into the passing shadows of time. Today, CHAI Living breathes new life into the Embankment Building, introducing unexpected concepts that blend creativity, culture, and sophistication with the building’s unique legacy.
The Company has been experiencing a constant growth over the past years and is looking to expand both in China and internationally.
Talented young professionals, take a chance to learn and work for a dynamic young company that always looks to make a difference. We promise a happy work environment and great opportunity for your career development.
To learn the hospitality fundamentals in the daily operations of the Residences & Lounge
Sales & MKT
Skills & Requirements
•Degree in Hospitality Management or Tourism Preferred
•English + Mandarin Required
•Past experience in the hospitality industry
•Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
•Methodical, meticulous, enthusiastic and straightforward
•Open minded with creative, fun and innovative spirit to develop exceptional ideas!
•Yes I Can! Attitude
•Proficiency in MS Office (i.e, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) is required
•Ability to meet multiple project deadlines and conduct general administrative tasks
•Demonstrated Team Building Skills
•Perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy
•Prioritize and organize - Strong interpersonal and communication skills
•Be a clear thinker, remaining calm and resolving problems using good judgments
•Work cohesively with co-workers as part of team
•Maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent property data
Compensation & Benefits
•Fun and creative working environment
•Work Phone Allowance
•Invitations to our weekly little weekends, special events and other exciting off-site adventures!
•Excellent career development opportunities
•More details to be discussed in the interview
And now... the important part!
Do you want more details?
This position is based in Shanghai
Please send you resume with a cover letter and include your available date, present and expected salary to
CHAI Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
- Reservations Management
- Pre-checking of Residences
- Check-in and check-out
- Communication between guests and Operations Team
- Promotion of the residences
- Organizing and leading site inspections with real estate agents and clients
- Collaboration with the Guest Experience
- Guest Experience Services – Holding the Residences Phone Number
- Prepare the Daily and Monthly Sales Reports
- Correctly use the billing machine
- Collaborate with the preparation of Special Reports
- Preparation of Visual Material for the Lounge
- Preparation of Events Proposals and communication with organizers
- Be ready and proactive to help in service when needed
- VIP Coordination- Communication with important clients
- Preparation and coordination of Newsletters
- Preparation of Promotion Material for all the business lines
- Assistance with the website development of all business lines
- Get involved in we chat registration, blogs, etc
- Coordinate with media if any commercial shooting, interview or other public campaigns are needed
- Preparation of Presentations
- Social Media Maintenance and Development
- Communication with Real Estate Agencies
- Communication with Events Agencies
- Coordination of Listings, Advertising
- Communication with Concierges
- Search of partnerships and collaborations
- Preparation of Meeting Minutes
- Accounting Assistance