Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
iPhone Manufacturing process
Transcript of iPhone Manufacturing process
- Corning inc. (Gorilla Glass Manufacturer, New York)
- Catcher Technology (Aluminum manufacture, Suzhou, China) - It has an aluminum back with little glass on top and bottom.
- Smaller sim card
- It now has 4G LTE
- You can now facetime without wifi. (update 6.0 and above)
- IPhone 5 is both a batch and continuous product, Foxconn must make 57 million per year; continuous until the next IPhone. Manufacturing Process The raw materials used in this product are:
- Ceramic glass on the white models.
- Pigment glass on the black models. Manufacturing Process IPhone 5 Description Machine , texture, and polish the
outer metal of the IPhone. Then they use crystal and diamonds to cut the chamfers. New sapphire lens to make it less likely to scratch A major impact this product has on society
is sales around the world. According to
business insider, the iPhone has had these
projections over the past few years.
iPhone 3GS launched in June 2009, +0.5% expected, +1.22% actual
iPhone 4 launched in June 2010, -0.3% expected, +0.3% actual
iPhone 4s launched in October 2011, +0.1% expected, +0.93 % actual
Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/iphone-sales-impact-global-economic-data-2012-10#ixzz2OGaAuvFn By Aashish Kumar FOT1B