Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of ADA LOVELACE
About Ada lovelace
Ada Lovelace was born on December 10 1815 in London United Kingdom and died on November 27, 1852 at age
36. When she died she requested to be buried right next to her father in the graveyard of the church of ST. MARY MAGDALENE.
Ada Lovelace was born with the name Augusta Ada King.
People she got influenced by;
UNIVERSITY OF LONDON
By: Ashlee Rodriguez :)
Ada had only 3 kids. One girl and two boys. Her older son was Byron King-Noel (top right). He was born on May 12, 1836. He lived though September 1st, 1862. Ada's one and only daughter was Anne Isabell Blunt. She was named after her grandmother. Ada's mother (middle right). She was born on September 22, 1837 and died on December 15, 1917. And Ada's last son the youngest was Ralph Gordon (bottom right). He was born on July 2, 1839. He did died on 1906.
Ada' occupations were;
Ada was a woman and there were not a lot of jobs for woman's back then on the 1840's. She did the early computing machine that only on paper.
Augustus De Morgan
Ada was the first computer programer. She studied at the UNIVERSITY of LONDON.
3 Historical World Events Between 1815-1852
1. Typewriter was invented
2. Underground railroad was started in America
3. Queen Victoria assassination attempt (1840)