Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Anaisa
By: Anaisa Rosado
The word "clock" comes from the french word
"chloche" meaning bell!
In 1504,the first portable timepiece was invented in nuremberg,germany by Peter Henlein.
The first reported person to actually wear a watch on the wrist was the french mathematician and philosopher , Blaise Pascal (1623-1662).
With a piece of string he attached his pocket watch to his wrist.
The greeks built a water clock where the raising water would both keep time and eventually hit a mechanical bird that triggered an alarming whistle.