Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Ireland
My favorite Irish meal along with my family is stew and beef stew. We enjoy it when it's cold outside since it is a hot dinner.
Restaurants in Ireland
Ireland has many different restaurants. Some restaurants that serve Irish food and that are like an Ireland restaurant are here in Maryland or near by. There are a couple in Washington DC, and there is even one in Thurmont, MD.
What is Used in Their Food
Many different Irish dishes contain potatoes. They do use many different vegetables. Irish people also use a ton of meat in all of their dishes. Most dishes contain lamb usually. They really do like their meats.
Famous Irish Dishes
Irish stew is any variety of meat-and-root vegetables stew native to Ireland.
Champ is an Irish dish, made by combining mashed potatoes and chopped scallion with butter, milk, cheese and optionally, salt and pepper.
Coddle is an Irish dish which is often made to use up leftovers, and therefore without a specific recipe.
Goody or goodie is an Irish dessert-like dish made by boiling bread in milk with sugar and spices.
By: Conner White