Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Rapid Rubik's Cubes
Transcript of Rapid Rubik's Cubes
Rubik's cubes began in Budapest Hungary. In 1974
You can do Rubik cube solving in Rubik's cube competitions.
The fastest time to solve a Rubik's cube is 4.73 seconds.
An algorithm is a process of set rules to be followed in calculations or other problem solving.
Felik's Zemdegs is the world record holder for Rubik's cubes. He grew up in Melbourne, Australia. He competed in his first cubing competition in New Zealand Championships, in the summer of 2009.
When solving the Rubik's cube you first have to solve the first two layers and then you have to do the algorithms which include Oll [orientating last layers] and PLL [per mutating last layers]
I got this information fro www.famous birthdays.com/people/feliks-zemdegs.html and https://www.rubik's.com/the-history-of-the-rubik's-cube.