Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
cell specialization and levels of organization
Transcript of cell specialization and levels of organization
single cell (the cell IS the organism)
dominate life on earth
ex: yeast, algae, bacterium - Grow
- Respond to environment
- Transform energy
same as any other living thing! Multicellular Organisms (eukaryotes)
depend on communication and cooperation among specialized cells The Diversity of Cellular Life 1. Unicellular organisms
2. Multicellular organisms
3. Cell Specialization
4. Levels of Organization Levels of Organization individual cells tissue organ organ system a group of similar cells that perform a specific function groups of different tissues working together a group of organs working together to perform a specific function Ex: muslce, epithelial, nervous, connective Ex: stomach Ex: digestive system stem cells