Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Priscilla And The Wimp
Transcript of Priscilla And The Wimp
The conflict in "Priscilla and The Wimp" is Person vs. Person.
Temporal Setting: The temporal setting, would be during the day.
Spatial Setting: Spatial setting would be st school, and in winter.
Falling action: The falling action in "Priscilla and the wimps" would be when Monk is stuck in thr locker, and there's a snow storm and he's stuck in thetr for a week.
Rising action:In my story "Priscilla and the wimps" Monk, was picking on Melvin.
Climax: The climax of the story, is when Priscilla throws Monk into the locker for bullying
In my story, the protagonis (main character) is Melvin.
The antagonis would be Monk.
Point of View
The point of veiw in the story "Priscilla and the wimps" is written in third person