Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Week 4: Motivational Interviewing
Transcript of Week 4: Motivational Interviewing
Refining Interviews PTSD: Anxiety disorder after experiencing a traumatic
event. May feel stressed or angry even after danger is over.
Anyone can get PTSD from babies to elderly. Secondary trauma
is possible. Symptoms of PTSD: Flashbacks,
nightmares, frightening thoughts. Listening for Change Talk O.A.R.S.
Roll with Resistence
Support Self Efficacy
Refining Interview Questions
Moving clients towards change
Handling resistance and confrontation ICAN
I- Indicate this is a summary
C- Change Talk
N- Next Step STUCK IN THE MIDDLE
WITH YOU! ROLLING WITH RESISTANCE CONFRONTATION JOE HATTRICK Open-Ended Questions