Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Global Warming By Saniyah Manningham
Transcript of Global Warming By Saniyah Manningham
Global warming is the term used to describe a gradual increase in the average temperature of the Earth's atmosphere and its oceans.
By: Saniyah Manningham
What Are Causes of Global Warming
Human activity is the main cause of global warming. Burning fossil fuels chopping down trees cause global warming.
Effects of Global Warming
Some effects of global warming are rising sea levels, more heat waves and intensity of heat, more health issues, and more precipitation and flooding.
Ways to Reduce Global Warming
One way to reduce global warming is to drive less, buy energy-efficient appliances, and to turn off lights if you're not using them.
My Opinion on Global Warming
My opinion on global warming is that it really should be more thought about cause it affects the world we are in and it affects us. This is a serious subject and we need to start finding ways to reduce it.