Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Looking Ahead...
Originally from Grand Haven
Grew up with my parents, older sister (Madeline), and younger brother (John)
Went to MSU! Go Green!
Student taught in Grand Haven in 2nd grade
Loves the outdoors (camping, hiking, anything on the water), travel, sing, pretend to be crafty, spend time with family and friends
God is SO GOOD!
Passion for sharing my faith, especially with students
SJSC is my home away from home!
What to expect...
Faith is the most important
Lessons based on DOL Standards
Links to student interests (learning styles too)
Movement, collaboration (small group work), arts integration/ enhancement
Challenges --> Growth mindset
Information in action-
1) Protect our Pests
2) Noble Native Americans
3) Put Your Household Products to the Test
4) Bio Blog
Daily 5- Read to self, Read to someone, Word work, Work on writing, Listen to reading, Teacher time
No Spelling Tests!
M- Math Facts
A- At your Seat
T- Teacher Time
H- Hands on Math
Big Zoo Lesson - March 20-24
Enter this number:
With this message:
Ms. Miles' 3rd Grade
cmilesclassroom.weebly.com --- Weekly Newsletter!
Class Dojo Messaging
Best Version of Myself
3 visits= visit with Mrs. Krusky
Living by the Virtues