Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of SEED
CENTERS OF EXCELLENCE
Business incubation = Innovation Center
It provide SMEs and start-ups with the nurturing environment needed to develop and grow their businesses, offering everything from virtual support, rent-a-desk through to state of the art laboratories and everything in between.
There is NO-SINGLE best practice model for Incubator.
They provide direct access to hands on intensive business support, access to finance and experts and to other entrepreneurs and suppliers to really make businesses and entrepreneurs to grow.
What is it?
Business incubation provides a nurturing, instructive and supportive environment for entrepreneurs during the critical stages of starting up a new business idea.
The goal of incubators is to increase the chance that an entrepreneur will succeed, and shorten the time and reduce the cost of establishing and growing his/her business idea.
If successful, business incubators can help to nurture the companies that will form the true creators of a region’s or nation’s future wealth and employment.