Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Alexander
But none of them will ever love you the way I do You've got troubles, well I've got 'em too
There isn't anything I wouldn't do for you
We stick together and we see it through Mr. Johnson The Missing Wristwatch Please Take The Stand Communication is Always
a Solution Golden Rule Caring can be learned by all human beings,
can be worked into the design of every life,
meeting an individual need as well as a
pervasive need in society Nursing Staff Lady Isabel Old Routine Schedule Alexander When the road looks rough ahead and you're miles and miles from your nice warm bed Just remember what your old pal said Boy, you've got a friend in me New Routine Schedule Treat Others as You Would Want to be Treated "The Hispanic nurses stole my wristwatch while I was sleeping one night."
- Mr. Johnson Respect is to honor and
show consideration. "He is stereotyping me because of my race"
- Hispanic Nurse Lola It's me and you and as the years go by
Boys, our friendship will never die
You're gonna seeIt's our destiny
You've got a friend in me Auremar. Portrait of a Young Man and Older Woman. 2008. Photograph. Royalty Free Stock Photos, France. 123RF Stock Photos. Web. 16 Oct. 2012.
"The Nell Hodgson Woodruff School of Nursing." Google Images. Emory University, 2010. Web. 16 Oct. 2012. <http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1>.
Connor, Brian. "Shorts." Catalina Film Festival. N.p., 2012. Web. 16 Oct. 2012. <http://catalinafilm.org/portfolio-view/shorts-2/>.
Newman, Randy, Lyle Lovett, and Randy Newman. You've Got a Friend in Me. Walt Disney Records, 1995. lyrics. Work Cited