Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Mold Experiment
I predict that the milk would mold faster because it needs to stay cool which means being refrigerated. Then the cheese , banana, and lastly the bread.
Out of milk, cheese, bread , and banana's which molds the fastest in the same place.
5.a cabinet to put materials in
1. make sure all materials aren't already molded
2.pour some milk in a glass
3. next take the bread, banana, and cheese and put them in different containers
4.Now put everything in the same cabinet
5. Check everyday to see when each material starts to mold
On the third day of sitting in the cabinet the milk started to mold. When the fourth day came then the cheese and the bread started showing signs of mold. The banana stayed fresh until the sixth day.
My hypothesis that the milk would mold first and that next would be the cheese was correct. But I was wrong when it came to the bread and the banana. I thought that next would be the banana because both the banana and bread both don't go in the refrigerator. And because you usually starts browning before the bread goes bad. I guess I was wrong because that's not what happen.