Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of TWLOHA- Depression
18 million of these cases are happening in the United States.
2/3 of those suffering from depression never seek treatment. -Facts- "We need never be hopeless because we can never be irreparably broken." -John Green -Noun. a condition of general emotional dejection and withdrawal; sadness greater and more prolonged than that warranted by any objective reason. Depression Self-injury
Completion of Suicide Common Misconceptions It is something you can just get over.
Depression isn't real; they're faking.
People who are depressed are weak. Risk Factors Genetics
Age Previous Depression
Other serious medical conditions Signs Feeling hopeless
Changes in appetite