Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of TWLOHA- Depression
18 million of these cases are happening in the United States.
2/3 of those suffering from depression never seek treatment. -Facts- "We need never be hopeless because we can never be irreparably broken." -John Green -Noun. a condition of general emotional dejection and withdrawal; sadness greater and more prolonged than that warranted by any objective reason. Depression Self-injury
Completion of Suicide Common Misconceptions It is something you can just get over.
Depression isn't real; they're faking.
People who are depressed are weak. Risk Factors Genetics
Age Previous Depression
Other serious medical conditions Signs Feeling hopeless
Changes in appetite