Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of YDA
Where are we and where did we come from?
How have we improved the Level 2?
Introduction of the Vocational Courses
Essential skills each worth 0.75 of a GCSE
However this has not helped change the Level 2+ to the same level.
What are the issues?
Losing Essential Skills could mean a 10% drop at Level 2
No more to squeeze from the vocational route
Attendance not improving
Funding for College Courses stopping
Importance of Maths, English & Welsh lost a little impetus
What is our next challenge?
To maintain the Level 2
To improve by 13% with Level 2+
Identification of focus group / cohort
After Xmas completion of ICT.Focus group to recieve extra Maths, English or Welsh lessons.
Very long term provision made by introduction of banding to develop levels of Numeracy and Literacy and enhance GCSE Grades through this.
By 2016 no essential skills. So we need a new source of GCSE points
Answer = 4th Option Block