Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Leadership Styles
Task Oriented --- People Oriented
leader makes all decisions
sets all the goals
has 100% control
Tasks are completed on
time and efficiently
Students will feel neglected
leader stays neutral
goes along with majority decisions
trys to stay out of trouble
Students have control over their education
Little is accomplished
compromises on both strategies
empowers students to think
leader maintains control
equal contributions by all
Loose some productivity and student empowerment
Students are happy and work is completed
NO ONE RIGHT STYLE
Depends On The
meet student needs
Five Jobs of a Leader
Promotes good relationships