Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Twaimz
a word used to describe an action, or state, it forms the main part of the predicate of a sentence, such as hear, become, happen.
a word that can function by itself as a noun phrase and that refers to the participants in the discourse.
DOESN'T HAVE ANY BROTHERS.
ATTENDED HIGH SCHOOL IN CALIFORNIA.
tell you about the noun- describing words.
TELL HOW, WHEN, HOW MUCH OR WHERE ABOUT THE VERB.
IS mAY 13TH, 1995.
AN OLDER SISTER.
THEMSELVES AS ARABIC.
A noun is a person, place, thing, idea, or quality.
Parts of speech
) IS A FAMOUS
followers on vine.
Twaimz is a
he thinks he is a
TELL WHERE OR HOW SOMETHING HAPPENED
tWAIMZ WAS BORN
his state it's hot.
Join words and sentences together.
HE LIKES TO EAT PIZZA
HIS VINES ARE
SHOWS EMOTION OR SURPRISE.
TWAIMZ THINKS PEOPLE ARE
Twaimz's vines are very entertaining
tWAIMZ POSTED A YOUTUBE VIDEO