Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Electoral College
The electoral college in our state are bound by state law to pledge to vote. The Electoral College in Ohio has 18 votes while Oklahoma and Oregon have 7 votes.
The Electoral College was established in 1787. The men who drafted the Constitution debated several formats for electing the president and vice president -- having Congress vote, having the state legislatures choose, using a direct popular vote -- before deciding on the Electoral College format.
Thanks For watching!!
Elections they were involved in
One of the elections they were involed in were the 2012 elections with Barack Obama and Mitt Romney. Of the 538 votes of the electoral college, 270 electoral college votes are needed to win.
Whats the electoral college
The electoral college is the body that picks the president and the vice president every 4 years.
By:Amaiya and Skyler
When the electoral college voting starts
The voting is every 4 years matching the time of the voting for the next president. It starts a week from Tuesday after the first Monday of November.