Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
BY: Logan DeCarolis How to tie your shoes
Transcript of BY: Logan DeCarolis How to tie your shoes
1. Spread the laces away from the tongue.
Then lace the shoe and tighten the laces
Pull up on both ends of the laces
Then cross over each other lace.
Put the shoe on your foot.
Put through loop and tighten it
7. Next you would make bunny ears and loop one of the bunny around the other and cross it through the opening.
8. Then tighten it