Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Food
less food/famine Countries with
much food - Countries and facts
- Causes of hunger
- Diseases caused by hunger
- World Food Programme - Countries and facts
- Causes of much food
- Diseases caused by much
- Waste of food Countries with less food Countries with much food Causes of less food/hunger Diseases caused by hunger World Food Programme Natural Disasters Bad Agriculture Poverty War and Conflict Presentation made by: Lieke, Kim, Femke and Ilse THE END Climate Change Objectives:
1. Save lives, protect livelihoods
2. Prepare for emergencies
3. Restore and rebuild lifes
4. Reduce chronic hunger and under-nutrition.
5. Strengthen the capacity of countries to reduce hunger. Causes of much food Diseases Diseases Eating disorders Food Waste Problems with eyes Pellagra Kwashiorkor Beriberi Growing problems Marasmus Economic situation Political situation Favorable climate Video Pale Conjunctiva Bitot's spot Obesity One third is wasted Consumerist behaviour Lack of coordination Quality standards