Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
SOCALLT 2013 New Tools for writing intro
Transcript of SOCALLT 2013 New Tools for writing intro
Ohio University What We Have Always Assumed About "Academic" Writing After all the best novelists are misanthropic and suicidal. That is the price we often pay for working in extended isolation. Writing is a Solitary Activity . Writing that Takes Place in Academic Settings Must Always be
Scholarly in Nature . . . If We Do Tolerate Writing
as a Shared Activity It Should be Limited
to Pairwork Ubiquitous Computing, Collaboration, and the Future of Second Language Writing Instruction An Author May Have One of
Three Purposes But Isn't Writing Changing? http://prezi.com/6mu-yfmuxkad/copy-of-new-tools-and-call-methods-for-writing-instruction/ Academic writing is done
for the sake of writing
and learning about writing.