Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of PREZI 1
March 2,2012 (cc) photo by Metro Centric on Flickr (cc) photo by Franco Folini on Flickr (cc) photo by jimmyharris on Flickr (cc) photo by Metro Centric on Flickr Reinforce important Information Keep Yourself Organized Title Slide
always include a title slide
-identify the topic
-Give your audience time to settle
use a subtitle
-Clarify the topic
-give your name
-Identify audience and/or date Focus Audience attention only one color scheme
up to 7 lines per slide
up to 7 words per line
use simple graphs and charts.
Avoid distractions Keep it simple Handouts help Your Audience
see the whole
participate in discussion
WHY DO A SLIDE SHOW? Summing Up
use the tips for Good Presentation
Practice before you deliver
End witha summary or recommendation
Thanks for watching
my first Prezi! :)