Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Economics
Demand refers to how much (quantity) of a product or service is desired by buyers. The quantity demanded is the amount of a product people are willing to buy at a certain price.
The quantity supplied refers to the amount of a certain good producers are willing to supply when receiving a certain price. Price, is a reflection of supply and demand. Macroeconomics Macroeconomics examines the economy as a whole and answers questions such as 'What causes the economy to grow over time?', 'What causes short-run fluctuations in the economy?' 'What influences the values various economic indicators and how do those indicators affect economic performance? Microeconomics Microeconomics is a branch of economics that studies the individual parts of the economy, including the household and the firms, make decisions to allocate limited resources.