Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Economics
Demand refers to how much (quantity) of a product or service is desired by buyers. The quantity demanded is the amount of a product people are willing to buy at a certain price.
The quantity supplied refers to the amount of a certain good producers are willing to supply when receiving a certain price. Price, is a reflection of supply and demand. Macroeconomics Macroeconomics examines the economy as a whole and answers questions such as 'What causes the economy to grow over time?', 'What causes short-run fluctuations in the economy?' 'What influences the values various economic indicators and how do those indicators affect economic performance? Microeconomics Microeconomics is a branch of economics that studies the individual parts of the economy, including the household and the firms, make decisions to allocate limited resources.