Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of MenCare
toward a world of
& non-violence. Fathers
Involvement Infant's Health Maternal Health Fathers
Educating Emotional Connections Child Abuse Fathers
Carework Women's Opportunity Gender Inequality MenCare creates
program development & advocacy. When men are engaged positively in their children's lives... Start a
Courses Stand up and advocate for inclusive workplace, social and political policies. Adapt MenCare
Posters Ready to
Started? Screen our films or create your own. It's up to
you to make the campaign your own. When you help men become better fathers and caregivers, you
have better lives. Please join us. Namibia Botswana 1. Be Involved from the Start
2. Share the Care Work, and Get Good at It
3. Show it, Be Proud
4. Get Involved in Your Child’s Health
6. Provide an Education, at Home and at School
7. Show Affection
8. Raise Without Violence
9. Teach Equality and Respect
10. Support and Respect the Child’s Mother Encourage fathers to do more.
10 MenCare Themes