Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Frustra-TANG life in Medieval China
Transcript of Frustra-TANG life in Medieval China
Do Now - Friday, April 29, 2016
Ancient Chinese Poem Lament of a Woman Acorn-Gatherer
Questions 1, 2, and 3
INDIVIDUAL / GROUP WORK TIME :)
As we read, annotate all evidence connects to any
US problem we
have read about.
Mini Essential Question
Doc A: Why was life hard for people
Tang Dynasty in China
Historical Context, the Decline of the Tang Dynasty
As you read, annotate all
evidence that shows
why life was
hard for people during this
Today's Learning Objective
SWBAT explain 3 reasons why life was hard for people in Tang China in 3
summaries, including details from Documents A & B.
According to Documents G & H,
what are three big problems facing Americans today?
Example: Americans can't trust the government.
What things made Medieval China successful?
Population: 80 MILLION PEOPLE
THE TANG DYNASTY
Mini Essential Question:
What problems in Tang China were similar to problems the US faces now?