Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Hyperbola
Hyperbola is opposite parabolas with a box to show the distance between the parabolas and how wide the parabolas are.
a is the distance from the center to the vertex of a parabola.
c is the distance from the center to the foci.
b is the distance of the other leg from the right triangle.
asymptote is the slope of the diagonal of the box, it shows the bounders of the parabolas.
If the center is (0,0)
If the center is not (0,0)
Vertical: (h, k+c)
1. Write it in Standardized form and graph
2. Write in standardized form
3. Write in Standard form and graph
4. Write in Standard form
By: Kelly Berberian
y __ (x-1)