Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
State Accountability Overview and C.J.H. Results for 2013
Transcript of State Accountability Overview and C.J.H. Results for 2013
*Adapted from a presentation created by Kelly Baehren of Waller ISD
Performance Index Framework
Performance Index Criteria 2013
2013 Rating Labels:
Met Standard – met performance index targets on all indexes for which they have performance data in 2013.
High Schools – All 4 index targets
Elementary and Middle Schools – All 3 index targets where they have data.
Improvement Required: Did not meet one or more performance index targets.
2013 Ratings Criteria
To receive a Met Standard Rating all campuses and districts must meet the following accountability targets:
Each of the four indexes will have a score of 0 to 100 to represent the campus or district performance: