Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Business Intelligence
Separates Good Companies From Bad
Helps Plan for the Future
Complex Concept Oil Companies
Retail What is Benchmarking?
Improves Productivity and Profit
Determines Performance in Company Business Intelligence Benchmarking What is Big Data?
Gains Competitive Advantage
Problems Big Data Predictive Analytics What is Predictive Analytics?
Identifies Opportunities and Risks
Uses Data Models and Predictive Power Conclusion Business Value Data Mining Six Phases Of Data Mining Business
Phase Modeling Phase Evaluation Phase Deployment Phase What is Data Mining?
Examples What is Business Value?
Creating Business Value
Making Your Business Marketable Overview Business Intelligence
Who Uses Business Intelligence?
Chase Zhang Recommendations
What We Would Change
Future Implications The interpreters of all data
Adds A Competitive Advantage
Difficult Job to Fill
Why are They so Important? Data Scientists Who Uses
Business Intelligence? Data Preparation Phase Conclusion