Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Life in the Arctic Tundra
Transcript of Life in the Arctic Tundra
I will learn about arctic plants and how they adapt to the environment.
Arctic Plant Adaptations
Why are most arctic plants not tall?
: is soil that
is always frozen.
: is a cold
biome with little rainfall.
How do dark colors help arctic plants survive?
Why do arctic plants grow close together?
Do arctic plants have long roots or shallow roots? explain why