Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
5. Future Plans
☺Focus on middle market
Improving customer support services
Ensure quality, price stability
Establish standard business
Continuous improvement models
The graph which shows the selling rate of some big companies
Thank you for listening!!!
Dell was founded by Michael Dell
This company is the 28th largest income in the United States.
Dell began developing the factory system of their own making
Dell became a public company, began selling shares on the stock market with a share price of $ 8.5
Dell became the fifth largest company worldwide in the production and sale of personal computers with sales of more than $2 billion
Dell's sales reached $32 billion and employs over 38,000 staff worldwide
Fortune magazine ranked Dell ranked 10th in the list of "Most Promising Companies"
of group 5
- Affordable prices
- Choices plentiful
- Completely different operating system
- Unique features