Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
How to Draw Pop Art
Transcript of How to Draw Pop Art
cardstock or thicker paper
permanent markers (Sharpies)
eraser Color in what is the black areas
on the picture in any color.
Erase pencil marks and sign
your name at the bottom. by Danielle Hammond How To Draw Pop Art Step Two Get a high quality
picture of the
person you want
to draw. Step Three Photoshop bring picture into Photoshop application
go to "Adjustments" then "Image" and make picture black & white
choose "Levels" and adjust to have no shading and solid black and white areas Step Five Step Four Draw black areas with pencil.
Make sure its proportionate!