Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Cause and Effect for 3rd Grade
Transcript of Cause and Effect for 3rd Grade
Why do I have to do my
Why do I have to go to
bed SO EARLY?
Why do I have to READ
BECAUSE it is extra practice
that you need to reinforce
what you learned today.
BECAUSE you need to get
LOTS of sleep so you can
learn even more tomorrow.
BECAUSE now that you
have learned to read,
you should READ to learn.
Did you notice that
ALL of these questions
were answered with
BECAUSE and other words like
SO - SINCE - AS A RESULT
and THEREFORE are clue words
for CAUSE and EFFECT
Joe was really tired,
so Joe went to bed early.
Sally loved to play with her cat.
One day Sally teased her cat.
As a result, her cat ran away.
What happened? Joe went to bed early. - Effect
Why did it happen? Joe was tired. - Cause
Sally's cat ran away.
That is the effect - What is the cause?